[Faith-talk] merry Christmas

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 03:54:26 UTC 2014

Hello Beth, Jeremy Camp is a really cool guy. I spent some time with him
last fall after a concert. Me and my girls got some pictures with him and he
signed one of my guitars that has a ton of country singers autographs on it.
He put 110% into the concert and it was great. Enjoy the CD if you get it.