[Faith-talk] merry christmas

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 06:42:21 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley! It sounds wonderful.  We will be spending the day at
my stepdaughter's.  Actually we're going to go there and have
breakfast and open presents.  Then we'll come home and I'll take
Neena out for some kind of walk, and play with her a bit and have
a nap.  Lamar, my retired dog will happily hang out with Dad.
Then we'll feed them, take them out and head for Anna's again for
Christmas dinner.  We're having Prime Rib.  It wouldn't have been
my choice, but that's okay, everybody else wanted it.  We might
do turkey for New Year's.  Lol.  Then maybe everybody will come
here.  Well, we'll have to leave soon to head for Mass.  We are
singing in the choir, and there will be carols before Mass, and
during.  Then home to bed, I guess.  we'll just have to see.  For
me, I'm usually all wound up after singing so it takes me awhile
to settle down.  For Craig, he'll probably be ready for bed.  So
I may be watching TV for awhile.  If ow can stay up long enough I
may watch Midnight Mass from Rome.  I used to do that sometimes.
It is awesome, they have people read the various Scriptures, from
different parts of the world.    Blessings,    DEBBY and Neena