[Faith-talk] lease pray for Charlie

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:37:30 UTC 2014

Heavenly father in Jesus name I come before you praying for your will to be done in Charlie’s life. Lord Jesus if it is your will allow him to receive this new kidney that you have bestowed upon your servants Lord. Lord Jesus we come to you in the unity of the faith and in the unity of who you are, we come to you today praying, believing, and seeking, for your will to be done in this situation. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com