[Faith-talk] introduction

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 03:37:58 UTC 2014

Hi Vejas! Welcome to the list! My name is Debby and I'm Catholic
also.  I hope you get accepted by both schools so you can make a
great decision about where you will go to college.  I'm a
convert, and so happy to be Catholic, but I very much respect
people of all faiths.  (That doesn't mean I won't share my faith,
though).  I'm actually looking for other blind Catholics who
might be interested in discussing topics with me, and also some
books that I have been reading.  But I have not found any
Catholic email lists.  (Actually they wouldn't have to be blind
Catholics).  (Grin).  Anyway, all that to say, welcome!
Blessings,    Debby and Miss Neena my Goofy Girl Golden Guide
from Seeing Eye