[Faith-talk] ages

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 04:31:59 UTC 2014

Hi Vejas, and all! I don't usually post here,  but as you all know I'm a Christian! I just want to give Vejas a welcome to the list! In fact, just to let you all know, i really like the discussions here! And also, just to let you all know, I'm actually a College Student, and I'm 22 years old, going to be 23 on March!  Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone