[Faith-talk] a distressing book

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:39:35 UTC 2014

I remember reading about the blind men and the elephant.  I think
that if I could grasp everything that is true about the Lord, I
might not be able to handle it.  I think that's why we should
keep growing in our faith, not just cerebrally but in
relationship with the Lord.  It isn't all about what I know in my
head, it's where my heart is.  And sometimes my heart seems hard
and distant, and then God reaches out and touches me in some tiny
way, and I know that I love Him and He loves me still, and all is
not lost.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena