[Faith-talk] a distressing book

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 17:22:41 UTC 2014

Hi
I think we can't solve or know everything and I would keep asking God what
to read in the Bible, keep reading, and especially the Torah because it says
in Nehemaiah chapter 10 30-31 that the law which is the Torah is the source
of knowledge, understanding and wisdom.I'm glad you are searching and
reading.