[Faith-talk] developmental delay among the blind

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 21:57:58 UTC 2014

Hi
I was also chosen last, alone much of the time as a child and I was
partially sighted but didn't have enough vision to be like sighted kids and
with physical disabilities as well I stuck out like a sore thumb.  It wasn't
until I was found by the LOrd when I was 16 and was contemplating suicide
that I started very gradually to be not so full of insecurity and self pity.
I used to see myself always as the victum which was not helped by remarks
from people saying "Oh you poor thing."  I'm so glad that is in the past.