[Faith-talk] a PS about the Harry Potter phenomenon

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:06:21 UTC 2014

Hello Timothy you may be correct in your observation, but I think only half
rite, I believe that there is another side of the coin. The reality is that
even in the early Churches there were great divisions, false works,
legalism, miss understanding of salvation and moral positions that needed
clarification. Even down to the book of Revelations we see that there were
seven different Churches, but out of all of the churches only one was
considered a false Church, but the other six were excepted even with five of
them being imperfect. Often we apply our zeal to the Bible in such a way
that it can cause us to be at times a little ruff in our handling of
doctrines and there practical application. We can sometimes become more
Pharisee than Apostle and seek to enforce law more than the grace of the
Savior. A few lines come to me from my imagination, "To be as gentle as a
Dove sent from the Masters hand,
to trust in the Sheppard and be as gentle as a lamb,
through hill, valley, and shadows we go,
laying all hatred aside and letting strife go,
ah, to follow his voice when the night is so black and winds blast so hard,
let me be his trusting lamb in the midst of every storm."