[Faith-talk] off topic question

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 03:23:25 UTC 2014

hi all,

I hope you don't mind but I have a sort of off topic question to ask... well, it's kind of 2 or 3 part question actually...

I'm thinking of joining an online dating service. I was wondering what you guys thought of them... In your opinion is that an okay way for a christian to meet someone?

Also, if you do think it's alright, have any of you ever done it? what was your expearience? Do you guys think a person can really find a lasting realationship that way?

and finally, does anyone know which if any of the dating sites is most blind friendly? and should I tell them in my profile that I'm blind?

what are your guys's thoughts on all of this???

thanks

Amy