[Faith-talk] off topic question

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 13:08:11 UTC 2014

I tried online dating, but I heard something about a guy who raped
someone on Christian Mingle Dot Com, and he raped other girls on the
same site.  So I'd be careful.  Most guys who join online dating
services don't like blind women because some guys just want one thing
and one thing only, and blindness to the online world will ultimately
put you at risk of meeting cyberpredators.  Please be careful of this.
Don't ever go on ad sites, just go on Facebook and mutual friends might
be of help.
Beth