[Faith-talk] off topic question

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 18:52:47 UTC 2014

personally and this is way I feel anyway that online dating is just
out right unsafe. this is just  how I feel to a degree. the other
problem to these sites and this is what I know of as I am part of
Christian singles groups on facebook that quite often  that a guy well
lets just say  from the middle east or   I have heard of men who
actually want to date so much out of desperation that they expect and
plead and beg you to fund or give money so they can come and see you
ormeet youso th theycan get ou