[Faith-talk] thanks...regarding online dating.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 23:14:48 UTC 2014

Amy,

Its obvious you're lonely too. I hope things work out and  you find a mate,
if that's your desire.

As I reread your message, I think you're refering to job training.
You said
"I apply for jobs but can't get them because I don't have enough training."

I am in a similar situation. if I apply for what should be entry level jobs,
I'm turned down due to my inexperience and lack of training on certain
software platforms. In college, I did a number of internships, but some were
of little benefit to me because they did not give me much to do; those were
the federal jobs btw.
I keep being told to have experience, but I need a job to have experience.
Anyway, I'm volunteering in the hopes of getting my foot in the door. I'm
also praying about where God will use me.

Anyway, its obvious you can use email and probably have internet skills.
This opens up a number of opportunities to you. IMO its much easier to solve
your problem of a job and job skills than finding a mate or finding
transportation to churches.
After all, there are a number of online ways to obtain training; some
blindness specific, some are not.
I plan to enroll in Hadley's business fundamentals class and the one about
finding employment.

You can also take online classes, assuming you have funding, since most
schools offer classes online; I bet you a community college near you offers
business classes and may even have a program to teach you to run your own
business.

I hope things work out!