[Faith-talk] prayer request needed

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 8 09:35:35 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.
I'd like to send out prayers for my boyfriend, Blake.  Some of you
probably know this by now, but his brother committed suicide and I can't
get in touch with him for a while because he's out of sight, out of
mind.  We planned to be married soon, but Idk what's going to happen
because the funeral costs and plot of land costs are going to take a
huge toll on the bills and Blake may be in the woods, pardon the pun.  I
want God to lift Blake up to him, draw Blake closer to him, and
eventually bring us back to the beginning, sort of, but not so much.  We
want to be together, and there's nothing to live for in AZ, so Idk what
to say.  God is good, he does the most possible, maybe the most
impossible things.  I often reflect on the miracles Jesus performed when
I think of Blake.  I often wonder if marriage will be possible, but if
God can make a barren woman, Sarah, give birth to a son, he can make it
possible for us to marry.  It may take a miracle and a half, and we have
insurmountable barriers to employment and marriage due to financial
struggles, but we want to be together and our love endures all things.
Then again, 1 Corrinthians 13 says love endures all things and hates
evil.  Money, of course, is the root of all evils.
Thank all of you for listening to my rant and prayer request and all,
and thanks also for the time it takes to read this email.  I'm off to bed.
Sincerely,
Beth Taurasi