[Faith-talk] Christian Traditional Orthodox. Quite unknown to many of us.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 13:21:44 UTC 2014

Christian Ebionites are considered to be the earliest Christian denomination in history, and they were the nearest in time to the phase of Jesus disciples.

 They lived in Palestine and they spoke Aramaic, the native language of Jesus.

What was the Theology of Christian Ebionites?

Christian Ebionites believed in the following doctrinal tennets.

1; They believed in the monotheistic God of the Jews.

2; They believed in Jesus as the Messiah, the Jewish prophet that was sent to Israelites.

3; They adhered and practiced the Judaic law as taught in the Torah.

4; They did not believe in the Original Sin.

5; They did not believe in the doctrines of Crucifixion and Redemption as they are known today.

6; They did not believe in Canonization.

Of course, they are condemned and declared heretics by contemporary Trinitarians nowadays.

Could those be the ones who Paul persecuted before his foundation of Christianity at its present form?

  Well perhaps, and particularly that Paul did not articulate any convincing justifications of why he has done so.

I did not come up with something of my own.

I did not formulate the pieces of information I mentioned above.

I just exposed what was deliberately hidden  from Christian laymen.

I am sure that some people will accuse me of blasphemy.

I would agree to be described as such, conditionally to establish the decisive evidence of how I fabricated what I mentioned above.

You can google all of these pieces of information and verify whether I am speaking the truth, or I am just lying to you.

Allah knows what my intention is.

I am now asking a very simple and a quite plain question.

     with no intended offence,how Christians today reject the teachings of the nearest denomination in time to Jesus such as Christian Ebionites, whilst they accept the teachings of someone who never saw Jesus in his life, unless within a vision he claimed he had of Jesus appearing to him, Paul is the one I mean.

 I do not necessarily have to be true in  all of what I say but, I would like  at  least to hear your point of view about that.

 What do we want to attain with God?

We seek for his satisfaction and what pleases Him.

We seek for His grace and salvation.

We seek for His heaven and prosperity.

  Are not these mutual interests equally shared amongst all of us?

I am an ambassador of seeking the truth.

The reason of why I am quite attentive with Christians that I love them so much.

I consider them to be my cousins in faith.

They are my cousins in faith and my fellows in humanity.

We all are from Adam and Eve, and this is what I believe.

  I did not mean to erupt any disruption or controversy, and I am not interested in sparking any theological debates.

I am just asking you to research the subject of Christian Ebionites  on your own.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and most if not all of you are going to Church.

I want you to ask the Pastor therein; Who are Christian Ebionites?

Your Muslim friend and fellow in humanity, Mostafa, peace be with you.