[Faith-talk] thanks...regarding online dating.

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 00:18:09 UTC 2014

I have found that issue too.
I'm currently going to a church that I'm able to use with a wheelchair with an elevator.
I don't particularly care for the Greek Orthodox church as they're about 75% Greek and 75% English and the service.

However, it still orthodox. So I just have to do what I have to do until I hear leveraging go to the other Orthodox Church was does things in English.
I have had this issue all my life with churches. Don't sacrifice what you believe just to go to church.
Just do what you feel is best.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone