[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 03:00:37 UTC 2014

Jenny,
I think I see what you are saying and it makes sense… I don't entirely agree with you, but I think I get where you're coming from here. And I'm totally with you when you say that treating people respectfully and kindly is one of the best ways to avoid trouble. I know we are getting kind of off topic here but this is very interesting stuff… thanks for letting me throw my two cents in, everyone. :-),

Sent from my iPhone