[Faith-talk] prayer request needed

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 15:03:04 UTC 2014

Hi, Linda and JEnny and all,
Thank you all for the outpouring of support for me.  Blake's phone is
dead atm and I can't call it, I've left several messages on it, and I
don't know if I'll ever see my Blake again.  I'm not giving up because
if we end up breaking this, I'll not be looking for guys actively, and I
don't want ants crawling all over me.  You're right.  My parents love
money, love everything but love as a thing to do.  My parents just got
more and more out there with money and got guardianship of me so they
could keep the money.  Money.  I hate money.  But Blake and I really
can't get married in a grand setting like my parents would want, so
they're going to not make a big deal out of this.  They'll be happy with
their sons, and that's a real problem for me.  Linda, after I heard
Blake's mom going into anguish, I thought of Mary, how she lost her son
to the Crucifixion, and this could be an opportunity for Blake to draw
his mom back to church, but still, she doesn't do it.  My parents don't
realize I'm going to a really good church that actually protects its
kids, served me a lot, and so on.  This group of people should at least
serve me in some way.

Beth