[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Sunday, January 9, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:15:02 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to you all.  By the time you read this, I trust that you had a good time of fellowship with the Lord and fellow congregants today in your local house of worship.

It's that time again, time for the weekly Bible poem.  Astute Bible students will probably guess the book after reading just the first line of this poem, but can you guess the chapter? Here it is.

Vainly I sought for my lover by night,
Searching the streets, in my desperate plight,
Asking the watchman, my burden to share;
Then I discovered and clung to him there.

Any ideas? Well, if no one comes up with the correct answer by Tuesday, I'll give it to you then.  On the other hand, if someone either individually or via a list that receives these messages comes up with the correct answer, I'll post his/her name on that particular list unless, of course, they would rather remain private.  In that case I'll just say that one person got the right answer without disclosing a name.  Good guessing, all of you!

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be another Daily Thought message especially for you.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul