[Faith-talk] Church

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 00:20:13 UTC 2014

Hi,
That's a good idea! Taking them to lunch or somehow giving back is a good
way to not only get to know your driver better but also to thank them for
the ride. I had a few volunteer drivers when I attended george mason
university and they did not want money so I think I bought them a small gift
or a thank you card.