[Faith-talk] Church

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:16:02 UTC 2014

Thank you very much for listening to that and I appreciate your compliment.
I'm glad you won't compromise your face just to go to church. I know a lot of people who do.
My ankles doing okay

 I go in Thursday for them to decide when they're going to do surgery prop. Maybe next week after this coming Thursday.
There are some complications Shekinah long and drawn out but I'm praying we can keep it in a little longer the hardware I mean.
Whatever the Lord has Wilfur me the doctors note she was best.

I just feel blessed to have such a great surgeon.
How are you doing?
Jenny Sent from my iPhone