[Faith-talk] Church

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 02:39:48 UTC 2014

Debby,
oh you used paratransit; ah, now I understand. I wondered why on earth you'd
get there so early. Well, then, did you ask the church what happens before
the service? If, in fact, no one is there, maybe they can work something out
with you if you arrive early as it sucks being in the cold. maybe you could
get a church key, for instance, or maybe they can suggest somewhere like a
café or neighbor's home you can walk to so you can wait inside.
I have also arrived very early for appointments or class; I have been
fortunate that I  just wait inside, but with a church, I can see it may not
be possible.

ashley