[Faith-talk] Church

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:43:53 UTC 2014

Hi Jenny, I would love it if we prayed together and had Bible
study together.  But it doesn't happen.  We tried in the
beginning, he read to me from a book every night.  He doesn't
really like to read out loud though.  So I tried doing a Bible
study with him that I got every month from Lutheran Blind
Mission.  But gradually we just stopped.  And now I'm having to
re-discipline myself to do my own prayer and Bible reading.
Being disciplined has always been a problem for me.  I do better
when I have someone that I'm accountable to, maybe because it
would embarrass me so much to have to tell them that I didn't
read, or pray or whatever.  Anyway, that's me, good and bad.
Sometimes I wonder how God can continue to have mercy on me when
I keep falling on my face all the time.    Blessings,    Debby
P.S.  I'm so glad you found a church that you like.  And I pray
that Brad will want to stay in that church as well.