[Faith-talk] Blake update, continued prayers needed

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 21:22:01 UTC 2014

Hi, all.
It turned out that Blake's brother Chad was the victim of the murder,
and Heather was suicidal and didn't do what she should and didn't leave
him alone.  Chad was breaking up with her and she killed him in his
sleep.  That's the worst way to die.  Blake, on the other hand, is doing
fine.  Kathy condemned herself, and of course there was lots of talk
about services.  Blake will bein Phoenix till Saturday, but then I
suppose there'll be a funeral for his brother.  Heather's family will
have to possibly pay for this because her darn sadistic self killed the
boy that Kathy loved so much.  Kathy, Blake's mom, is like Mary, the
Blessed Mother, she lost a son to someone's sadistic hand.  Yeah, that's
all I have to say.  Continue to pray for Blake and his family as they go
through this rough time.
Death of a sibling would be the worst thing that could possibly happen.
Beth