[Faith-talk] The foundation of Islamic Monotheism. An introduction.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:58:42 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

With the Will of Allah, I intend to talk about the foundation of Islam whilst diving into its deepest significance.

Everything in the world has an inward and an outward outlooks.

Islam essentially focuses on our inward aspect which should vividly reflect on our quotidian behaviors.

   Islam does not count on the outward outlook of our deeds, no matter how good it looks.

All the deeds in Islam are primarily based on their intentions.

Islam constitutes the genuine  principles of the relationship between us and our Creator.

We have no intercessors between us and Allah glory be to Him.

We have no canonization in Islam nor we believe in any superiority complex but the one of Allah.

That might be a quite useful information for those who do not know that much about the system of beliefs in Islam.

  The main cause of why we Sunni Muslims deny the Shia  cult is that they supervised the volition of human beings.

It is the same concept of why we reject the faith in Christianity.

Allah is the unambiguously worthy Divinity to be sincerely worshipped in Islam.

We do not seek for blessing or guidance from others than Allah.

If someone has done so, that would be predominantly blasphemous and it is explicitly violating to the fundamental tennets of Monotheism in Islam.

   We do not believe in Saints in Islam.

We rather believe in the prophets and messengers of Allah glory be to Him.

The first and by demand, the core pillar of Islam is the Shahadah.

Shahadah is the traditional testimony of faith declaration in Islam.

    It is the theologically solemn oath by which the individual declares his substantial commitment to the Monotheism in Islam.

Shahadah has two essential sentiments.

The first one is the sentimental statement of declaring your monotheistic disposal.

It consists of two major factors; negation and affirmation.

It is usually translated into English as follows.

“I bear witness that there is no god but Allah”.

So I publicly declare that I only worship Allah, and I unfeignedly decline to associate any partners with Him.

It is quite plain, simple, and it is appositely applicable to the common sense.

   With the Will of Allah, I will dive further in illustrating that concept a bit more in the next post.

Please note that I do not proselytize, and I have no missionary aims within such posts.

I am just explaining Islam to my laymen audience.

I welcome any queries or any interests of broader discussions on that regard.

I am constantly available on Skype Friday and Saturday morning my time here in Egypt.

I am also okay of scheduling Skype arrangements individually, whilst specifying the topic of the conversation for our meeting, and that is to avoid negative time consumption.

  Thank you so much, and have a pleasant time.

Peace be with you.