[Faith-talk] Church

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:44:33 UTC 2014

Outstanding. Thumbs up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of sheila
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:07 PM
To: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Church

I'm doing well. and so is my husband and our two dogs. My dog and I went to
washington d.c.  and the lord in his wonderful way helped to relax and tres
did wonderful guiding. We are attending a new church that I've already come
to love.
On 2/9/2014 7:16 PM, Snow White Dove wrote:
> Thank you very much for listening to that and I appreciate your
compliment.
> I'm glad you won't compromise your face just to go to church. I know a lot
of people who do.
> My ankles doing okay
>
>   I go in Thursday for them to decide when they're going to do surgery
prop. Maybe next week after this coming Thursday.
> There are some complications Shekinah long and drawn out but I'm praying
we can keep it in a little longer the hardware I mean.
> Whatever the Lord has Wilfur me the doctors note she was best.
>
> I just feel blessed to have such a great surgeon.
> How are you doing?
> Jenny Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 8, 2014, at 9:54 PM, Linda Mentink <mentink at frontiernet.net>
wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I will not go to a church if I am not in agreement with their teachings
and doctrine; nor will I join it.

>> Be sure, folks, that you pay those who give you rides, or at least offer
to. Gas is expensive, and maybe people are unwilling to continue giving you
rides because you don't offer, or you don't give back in some way. And,
another thing, always be ready; don't make them wait for you. That gets old
after awhile, too.