[Faith-talk] American values that many young Americans do not know.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:50:05 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

Today I want to talk about American values.

Many of us would think of American values as they are right now.

People would think of American values as of the pop culture, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears or Back Street Boies.

This is the common concept of American values right now.

But I think we desperately  demand to reconsider our awareness about that.

How American values were back in the day?

American values were formerly based on principles of traditionalism and patriotism.

Modtest American women wore headscarfs back in the day, they were no different than the Muslim traditional method of recognizing celibacy.

American values were based on courtesy and deference, they were not Prejudicial toward other viewpoints.

      So what happened to American values nowadays?

Most Americans have abanded the religious arena.

Jews, Christians and Muslims have gravely deviated from the religious devotion, and Atheism became the common sense of modernity.
It is tremendously preposterous but, that is the way it is unfortunately.

If we really need to get American values back to the way they were, we need to significantly think of restoring our moral excellence that are based on religious cores.

Americans are excessively complaining about the constant state of misery they live in right now either socially or financially.

  But they have to substantially comprehend that Americans were better back in the day when they were unfeignedly devoted to ethical fundamentals that were based on religious constituents.

It does not work formulating fraudulent morals whilst deliberately profaning the religious scope.

We at the school raise the children up on the genuine American values of deference and religious tolerance.

We are an American school.

Well alright, I have to rush to catch up the buss.

         Well, that is what I have got  for  the time being.

Until I render another post, stay blessedly, peace be with you.