[Faith-talk] Fw: (Tafn-beliefs) DAILY DEVOTION

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:41:29 UTC 2014

Hello folks.  For today and tomorrow I'm going to relinquish the Daily Thought time to Brother John Hosch of the UK, a member of TAFN, the Total Accessible Friends Network based in the UK.  It's an email and voice chat system similar to other ones around on the Net.  And now, through the miracle of email forwarding, here's John, and I hope that what you read from him today will be a blessing to you.  Your Christian friend, Paul