[Faith-talk] The Signs of the Last Hour in Islam. The coming of Antichrist in Islam.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:07:46 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

Today I am carrying out a significant message.

I would like to ask my Christian friends a simple question.

Do you believe that the endtime is coming soon?

What are the major signs of the endtime approaching within Christianity?

What does Christians believe regarding the coming of Antichrist?

Do you believe that his adversary of evilness will ultimately be overthrown by the second coming of Christ?

  Islam traditionally believes in the definite coming of this impostor Christ, the Antichrist as he is popularly described in Christian Theology.

He is a fraud, a deceitful figure, he is the false messiah whom his mission is to feloniously  attempt   enticing the masses.

    He is the actual proprietor of this  fraudulent salvation that will beguile many people near the endtime.

There are many people will be deceived by him unless the sincerely true believers.

Islam believes in the Antichrist as a major sign of the last days, and the approaching of the hour.

I am quite intrigued to learn about what Christians believe in Antichrist.

The coming of Antichrist is a global phenomenon  within Islam.

At his phase, there would be a massive disruption, social upheaval, much evil and enormous iniquity.

In Islam, prophet Muhammad taught us to seek refuge to Allah from the tribulation of Antichrist.

Our Islamic literature is filled with much description about Antichrist including his appearance.

Our prophet has described his both look and deeds for us, so we to beware of his wickedness.

Our beloved prophet said that unbelievers are merely the ones to be tempted by him.

Well in Christianity, there is a mention of Antichrist, but it is not as plainly eminent as it is within Islam.

Christians await the return of Christ and so we do.

But how can Christians be sure that the one they are anticipating is Jesus and not the Antichrist?

Well in Islam, we have primary distinctions in between Antichrist and Jesus Christ.

In Christianity today, there are prominent elements of endtime millennium.

Most of them recognize the establishment of Israel as a chief factor of endtime scenario.

There are many illustrious televangelists in the United states nowadays who advocate for that ideology.

The ideology of this dispensational movement within contemporary evangelical Christianity which traces its faith to the defense and its  unconditional support to the apartheid state of Israel.

     In Islam, Antichrist will appear within a unified Jewish nationhood, in other words, in Israel.

That is the one who people of Israel are awaiting.

That is the  Messiah they await, the false Messiah, Antichrist.

I heard some evangelists sarcastically identifying prophet Muhammad as Antichrist.

Well, here we have Antichrist warning his people about himself, telling them; seek refuge from me, hmm, interesting.

Christian evangelists are heavily obsessed with denouncing prophet Muhammad, so they can   gain international fame.

  It is the same reason for why they flatter Israel, so they can collect millions of dollars in a brief timeframe.

Pastors like Jhon Hagee are submissively lying beneath the feet of Israeli upper elites and politicians.

They symbolically worship them.

The destruction of Islam is a major interest for them.

Those are the ones whom Antichrist will come to meet.

I challenge any Trinitarian televangelist to just condemn Israel and its racial disposal.

      I am sure they will never do so.

How come whilst they  submit to them, they unconditionally comply to their ultimate authority.

Well, here is an assignment that you can deal with.

Show me any evangelical fundamentalist who frankly condemns Israel directly or indirectly.

I do not want you to tell me about an evangelist who condemns Israel.

I do not want to hear about him.

I want to hear from him.

Peace be with you.