[Faith-talk] Accessability Council

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:46:48 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, my name is Philip Blackmer.  I am working with my church to
start something I have termed a Accessability Council, and would like to
talk offline with some  members of the NFB communities of faith group to get
ideas for organization and resources we might be able to utilize.  I Want a
srong Federationist philosophy in this ministry and hope to expand this to
all churches in the Reformed Churches of America, if not churches of all
denominations.  Any suggestions on how to do this and faithfully serve and
keep our focus on Christ would be greatly appreciated.

In Christ,
Philip Blackmer