[Faith-talk] Garden of delight.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:08:57 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

It is the first day of the new year.

Everyone is expected to be optimistic and looking forward to what is better than the past.

For some of us, I think, they had various asperities in the last year.

I wish all of you   prosperous attainments in 2014.

Have you got your wishlists ready for this year?

I already wrote mine, and I will critically work on implementing it.

One of my first priorities in 2014, is to go purchase iPhone 5.

I just cannot wait for it to arive.

I just cannot wait anymore, to dazzlingly commence involving in my social media interactions more conveniently.

Does anybody know a good podcast to listen to some startup tips on using iPhone with accessibility?

I just would love to thoroughly grasp an idea about its platform, in advanced of getting it into actual use.

How to customize my iPhone for my convenience and so on.

My dear friend Sarah Jevnikar, I have already bookmarked the five books you recommended, and I will instantly get them once I possess the device.

I tend to play with iPhones of my friends and family members, and I just love the shape and cize of iPhone 5.

Dear Sarah Jevnikar, I look forward to receiving your wishlist of this year, and I expect it to be enormously intriguing.

And after Sarah, I would like to hear from everyone else, how did you plan for 2014?

I am sorry but, everyone has to come after Sarah, she has a special position in my heart and mind.

    My top priority for this year on academic level, is to successfully complete my admission requirements  at the Gradual Theological Union, in the postgraduate educational center, which is directly associated with Berkeley University.

May I have another request please; does anybody know what is the fastest way to get authentic information on life expenses in Berkeley, available public transportations, and so on.

  I wish you all a pleasant provenience of 2014, thank you for reading, and see you next time.