[Faith-talk] The_Legacy_of_a_Scholar.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Tue Jan 7 05:04:34 UTC 2014

Hi, Mustafa,

Thank you for another stimulating post. Chris and I are really
looking forward to sharing in real time with you soon.

Could you please share the 7. A.M. timeslot in Universal time or how
much time difference there is between Kairo and Central European
(Amsterdam, Berlin, etc.) time?

One thing that caught my attention here is the sendtence

begin quote

I would highly recommend you to explore a bit further

end quote

from one language buff to another. *smile*

"recommend you"  exists as a correct gramatical form but is not the
usage I think you intended: "recommend you" is the direct object or
Dative case  of "recommend" in this (I think predicate nominative:
case. I think the way you intend the usage is as indirect object or
dative case.

As for ating the actual event of Christmas, one flavor of
Christianity celebrates it as late as around the the 21st o or 23rd
of January. In

In actuality the birth of Jesus , of course, cannot be dated not even
to the year but is generally thought
to have been between ca. 6  b.c. and 6  a.d.; where I am forgetting
the terms of the universal dating that is not according the birth of Christ.

I do not remember if I asked you if or how you can not accept the
Holy Koran as not just inspired inerrant Word of God just as a flavor
of Christianity views the KJV translation of the Bible  .

prayerfully and curiously

Doris in Lutherland ;-)

end quote