[Faith-talk] music was Where are we going in this world?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 03:48:52 UTC 2014

I have a home recording studio, I used to have a comercial recording studio,
but I moved into my home and my clients just come here now. I record, mix
and Master their projects. I play a little guitar and have even done some
Christian hip-hop in the past. Here is a song I just put into drop box that
I was thinking about sending out for a publishing deal, that is where
another artust or band performs the song. I am not a singer and my guitar
skills are very shabby at best, but I just wanted to capture the idea and
feeling of my song concept,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukjodzfz4yi1plq/Fall%20Into%20Me.wav