[Faith-talk] An invitation of coexistence.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Mon Jan 13 19:03:55 UTC 2014

Hi, Mustafa,

I would have loved to participate in you and Papa Bear's discussion
because I respect and like both of you.

AS you know, I personally think I as a Christian can worship with
Muslims as well as Jews as I think weall worship the same God of
Adam, Abraham and Jacob - The God who wanted to have fellowship with
humanity in the first place.

I am going to forward this to an American friend of mine who thinks
he cannot be a Christian, especially not in the US, because he seems
to find all the weirdoes to listen to when it comes to Christianity.
I know he will find you guys refreshing.

God be with you!

Doris