[Faith-talk] The principles of religious tolerance.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:03:06 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

This is a continuation of my previous post earlier today.

Where are we going in this world?

I have been following various sermans and ministries of  Pastor Hagee.

He explicitly demonizes Islam in the rawest of terms and the wickedest of dispositions.

I still do not understand; why Pastor Hagee is not banned from the public arena.

The threat of religious extremism is grave.

The religious extremism is growing.

Pastor Hagee is a radical monger of malign and detest.

If you do not believe me, just go and look for his sermans entitled who is Allah and listen to them yourself.

After you listen to them; tell me what that signifys to you?

What does that suppose to reflect?

As I stated earlier, we have suspended multiple telecast religious programs, because of embracing incite of hate and verbal aggressions.

We have deposed them, and we have publicly declared the Brotherhood movement a terrorist organization.

Now, what Pastor Hagee and his telecasted assimilators are doing, when they broadcast on CBN and other Christian cables in the States.

They eminently incite hateful disposals, broadly promoting the demonize Islam bandwagon.

  Some of you asked me to not put all Christians in a one basket.

Well, I would not do so but, I am concerned of this negative neglectedness and the constantly deliberate silence of his persistent belligerent rhetoric when Hagee speaks about Israel.
     I caught him  explicitly inciting hatred against Islam so many times.

I am just proposing to you my friends, to seriously consider banning such hateful speakers from the public ministry.

I am not sure why this exclusively notorious in the States.

There in Canada, for instance, such hate rhetoric is utterly deprived from the religious ministry.

   It is plainly proven in a lovely friendship that I maintain with a Catholic girl called Sarah Jevnikar.

She lives in London Ontario, and we have been friends for virtually four years now.

We talked about all sensitive subjects, and we never offended each other what so ever.

To the contrary, our wonderful friendship developed to the extent that we seriously considered or thought of relationship potentiality.

I am in Egypt she is in Canada, I am a Sunni Muslim and she is a devout Catholic but, our hearts fantastically integrated in this warm friendship which rapidly grows up everyday.

In spite of our distance and difference, we have always been near to each other in both heart and mind.

I plainly recognize the fundamentals of religious tolerance within my friendship with her.

Our friendship defys all cultural obstacles, I am tremendously proud of that, and so she too.

That is what I have got for the time being, and I thank everyone for his deference and forbearance.

I have to get off now, to pray a bit at night, before I go to bed.

I’m ought to wake up early to go vote for the constitution draft.

Thank you for reading, and have a pleasant time.

Peace be with you.

Mostafa.

_______