[Faith-talk] An invitation of coexistence.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:05:39 UTC 2014

Good morning, Mustafa, I understand where you are coming from, but here in the U.S. We do not have the right to ban people from saying what is their opinion.  (Although it is getting that way if y9ou are not really liberal in your social views).  So our only choice here is not to watch somebody that we disagree with.  I must go now because it is work time for me.    Peace,    Debby

Sent from my iPhone