[Faith-talk] An invitation of coexistence.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Wed Jan 15 05:24:30 UTC 2014

Dear Ms. Linda,

That freedom sets the US - "America" to many of us over here - apart
from other nations. I know that many of the 911 terrorists came from
Hamburg and other towns in Germany. This is something I personally do
not understand is how someone who had lived and embraced the Western
culture could turn against it. I  see Mustafa andthe lady of his
heart and see them living the heritage God intends for all of us:
fellowship with him.

And I believe in Western democracy when we as the Westerners stand
and defend with our democracy and values even those who have turned against us.

This is where I think many of us Westerners outside the U.S. differ
when the U.S. deny accused terrorists even the rights that pow's have
under international law.

Shalom,

Doris