[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Sunday, January 19, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:59:31 UTC 2014

Hello and greetings to all my loyal readers out there.  I hope that your Lord's Day is going well or went well.

And now we have the continuing saga of this little Bible game that I started several weeks ago.  Remember, I'll give you a poem, and you have to tell me the book and chapter of the Bible that it is based on.  Here we go.

Note our apostle, our High Priest and spouse;
He is our Builder, and we are His house.
Let not your heart become hardened and set.
Strengthen friends daily, or they may forget.

Now, what book and chapter is that based on? Some of you astute Bible students may get the book, but can you guess the chapter? If any of you can't come up with the answer by Tuesday, I'll give it to you then, so you've got time to figure this one out.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be another daily thought message.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul