[Faith-talk] Liberty versus travesty.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Thu Jan 23 21:00:08 UTC 2014

Fortunately, Mustafa, not every American is that confused on the very
basic principles of the American constitution even though they might
be very conservative in their views. Some of Chris's and my dearest
American friends are Christian "fundamentalist"  but they just want
to have the people remember and return to their roots. I think it is
you guys, you and Sarah, who can determine the future by just
respecting the other and living out that freedom. The American
founding fathers had a mission and vision for their country and it is
time that the American people recognize and return to those good roots.

Shalom!

Doris