[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Sunday, January 26, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:19:22 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to you all.  I hope that, for those of you who went to your respective churches in your respective local communities, I hope that you and your fellow congregants got a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers, and, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, that you will apply to your individual lives what you heard and learned to your individual lives.

Well, today is Sunday, and you know what that means, right? Time for another one of those Bible poems.  I hope that at least some of you have your Bible thinking cap on.  We'll be in the Old Testament for today's poem.  What I want from you is the Psalm number on which this poem is based.  Here we go.

Make now a noise of rejoicing, you lands.
Honor our God for the work of His hands.
Come and regard the great workings of God,
Sending His host through the water dry shod.

Now you have 150 choices here.  Which one will it be?

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing, tomorrow there will be another Daily Thought message for you.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul