[Faith-talk] WHY Divorce occurs?

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Mon Jan 27 18:41:22 UTC 2014

Oh, no, Papa Bear! I do not offend easily and I agree with you on the
importance of marriage. It is the picture God gives us of God and the
church and it is the family we are given here so we can learn about
god even if and when our earthly moms and daddies fall short of what
they ought to be.

And even for the non-christian or non monotheistic people, god still
talks to them and reveals himself and there is also just so much
common sense in the Bible.

It is the young people, the children, that are hurt the most and they
are our future. Of course, there may be some reasons for separation
when, for example, a  friend' s alcoholic husband almost killed his
little babyboy in the when the baby was crying. My friend eventually
did get a divorce but never remarried.

I just think that the family, the husband wife unit and union should
transcend anything and always come first.

I really enjoy your contributions. Please pray for my blood sugar problem.

In his grip of grace

Doris in lutherland