[Faith-talk] Mostafa

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:42:35 UTC 2014

I think that this was an older concern, because in the last month or more
Mustafa has been extremely respectful and I have not received any
unsolisitid emails from him outside of this list as I used to. Mustafa is a
very thoughtful young man who has a strong desire to express himself and his
beliefs. Thank God that he is able to experience a taist of freedom of
speach on this list. If anybody has doubts about his tru character then take
some time to skype him off list and have a conversation with him.