[Faith-talk] Fw: (Tafn-beliefs) DAILY DEVOTION

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:49:45 UTC 2014

Hello to all my fellow readers out there.  Today I'm turning the podium over, so to speak, to my good friend John Hosh from the UK who will give you the Daily Thought message.  It's not that I don't have anything, but from time to time I just like to give others opportunity to share things with you.  Thanks to John and the Room For Your Beliefs on TAFN, the Total Accessible Friends Network, a UK-based charity for the blind, for this info.  Lord willing tomorrow will give you something else from my collection of worthwhile reading.  Paul