[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Monday, July 7, 2014

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:02:43 UTC 2014

Thanks, Robb.  I found out Tuesday at the NFB convention.  I had
been told that there was not a dog for me in the July class, and
that I was penciled in for August, but things changed,
somehow-and I got a call.  So I barely got home, will work
tomorrow and then will head out for New Jersey on Sunday morning.
I always go out a day early because if I don't, I'm just
exhausted from jet lag at the very beginning.    Blessings,
Debby