[Faith-talk] Unwrapping The Gift Of The Present Moment

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:33:07 UTC 2014

Everyone,

I am doing an online talk tomorrow at 7PM US Eastern. The topic is: Unwrapping The Gift Of The Present Moment. So many people seek happiness in the future, but yet it continues to allude them. I’ll show how happiness can only be found right here in the present, without the need for seeking.

Here’s the Facebook event with more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1439236476346139/

And here’s how to connect: http://www.escapethedream.org/talks/how-to-connect

If you cannot attend but still are interested, let me know any questions you have and I will answer them during the talk. It will be recorded, so you can listen anytime.

Peace,
Brandon