[Faith-talk] Israel and the global cowardice.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:48:44 UTC 2014

Hello Mustafa, I do applaud your fervent desire to see this violence over.
The loss of innocent lives is tragic no matter how this argument goes
between countries, religions and cultures,  but never the less the machine
rolls on. I think that I need to become more informed about some of the
details of the conflicts over there and try an approach the situation with
some reservation and better information. I don't know if I will ever have a
voice that matters in such a large conflict, but for my conscious sake I
will attempt to gain a better understanding of what is happening over there.