[Faith-talk] Israel and the global cowardice.

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 04:27:29 UTC 2014

I think that, at least in theSouth of the US, the support of Israel is mostly of religious reasons. Sure, Israel, in the old testament, was God’s “chosen people,” or at least that’s what I’ve grown up believing so correct me if I’m wrong, but in the new testament, that chosenness has been given to all who believe that Jesus is the savieur. But most Christians still hold to the Jews as being God’s people. So they blindly support Israel in all their acts and just think about Canaan being Israel’s and that Israel should have it back and that Israel is God’s chosen people and so what Israel is doing is what they did in Joshua so God must sanctify it. That’s how they think, in my view anyway.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com