[Faith-talk] Refutation and preeminent repudiation totheZionistsubjection.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 15:26:08 UTC 2014

Debby,
all good points. We follow and adopt beliefs and its in our heart. But, I
think blindness and low vision do affect our ability to live out our faith
and practice it.

While places of worship don't have to follow the ADA, I've seen little
conflict around here and many in our local nfb chapters attend churches of
various denominations on a regular basis.

I'll try and find a good subject line and question for  this later.
I'm really not interested in Mostafa's  latest comments denegrading the
bible.

Ashley