[Faith-talk] Refutation and preeminent repudiation to theZionist subjection.

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:13:45 UTC 2014

Thank you Poppa Bare for that point! He tries to make himself sound
educated, when in reality, he knows nothing concerning the Christianity
faith, rather only what he's been taught, and futhermore, these so-called
arguments have been disproven time and time again. It is just laughible! The
dead sea scroles prove that the bible we have today is what the bible
claimes to be, the word of God! I found a really good websight.
www.answeringislam.com
Do research before you try debating someone with a doctorate degree.