[Faith-talk] word of testamony

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:31:16 UTC 2014

Brandon, you sound to me like a diplomat, and not the kind that is sent by
one country to another as official recognition.  Would love to talk with
you, but I unfortunately don't have Skype.  If you can somehow reply to this
message privately with your phone number and the best time to call, of
course if you're in agreement, I'd be delighted to hear from you.  Paul